Please read this notice carefully as it provides important information about how we handle your personal information. If you have any concerns, questions or comments, you can contact us .
What we collect and how do we do it
We, or third parties on our behalf, collect your personal information when you use our website, communicate with us (phone, written, email, social media, in person), receive our products.
We may collect the following personal information:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact details (phone, email etc.)
- Your payment details
- If you visit our website, cookies will collect your information. To opt out disable cookies.
- If you contact us through social media we will collect your name and profile link.
- Survey responses
How we use your personal information
We, or third parties on our behalf, collect, use and store the personal information collected about you to:
- Record keeping
- Administration purposes
- Provide the product/service
- Distribute and undertake marketing activities
- Conduct market research
- Comply with all laws, regulations and procedures that apply to Put A Name On It.
- Legal rights and reasons
With consent, we may contact you with information on products that may interest you. We may use third parties to send and undertake marketing communications on our behalf.
To opt out of receiving marketing messages, or direct marketing, contact us.
We rely on your consent to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You may withdraw consent by contacting us
Who we share your personal information with
We will occasionally share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- our third-party suppliers
- Third parties for marketing
How long we hold your personal information for
We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary.
We may update our privacy notice from time to time.
Rights and Choices you have in relation to your personal information
You may contact us with any questions or requests in relation to your personal information.